[Namron] Donation items for Koke's family

Cynthia Teague cmt1708 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 14:17:52 PDT 2013

He called right after I hit send.  His parents will be here Tuesday
afternoon (other obligations in the morning) and have a cab-over truck so
plenty of room.  He thought maybe we'd just plan for pickup of items on
Tuesday and set up a separate time for them to meet everyone and say thanks.

I thought it would make sense to centralize things at my house since I am
not too far from Moore but of course am open to other ideas.

Vigdis