[Namron] From your Beltane Autocrat

Sibylla Sybilla at firemoonglass.com
Mon May 6 07:14:53 PDT 2013

I want to thank everyone who helped bring it together. The many months
of planning resulted in an excellent time for everyone. I also think
it's time to thank those that simply come to the aid of each other.
Those words of "Can I help you, let me do that for you, or what can I
assist with?" are so special to hear and appreciated. Simply helping
someone put up a tent, move a table, picking up trash, etc.

These are our unsung heroes at an event. It is difficult to give you a
thank you award for this but I want you to be aware that your efforts
have not gone unnoticed. Thank you.

Sibylla