[Namron] From your Hospitaler

Sibylla Sybilla at firemoonglass.com
Mon May 6 07:19:00 PDT 2013

I don't know the number of new people that came to Beltane, I will get
the count later, but it far exceeded my expectations.

When I asked about their experience their answer wasn't just, "I'm
having a great time" it was, "I am having an awesome time!!"

Also, some of the other things that were told to me were, "I am so happy
I decided to come." "I am amazed at how friendly everyone is!" and even
"How can I join".

Whether you had a chance to meet with any of these newcomers directly or
not, they were observing us interacting with each other. I want to thank
you for being so impressive whether you know it or not. I guarantee we
have acquired some new members.

Thank you for being you,
Sibylla