[Namron] inventory, reports

KATHRYN GORDON gordon-kathy at att.net
Tue Sep 17 06:13:29 PDT 2013

It is that time of year again I have to have a complete inventory by the end of October so anyone with stuff that belongs to the Barony please start making me a list of what it is and where it is at and send it to me in an email will be fine.  Also I will have extra reports due at that time for end of quarter so I will need any receipts for Protectorate by the end of October so I can get all of the reports done on time.  thank you everyone and for now that is all.