[Namron] TONIGHT!!!! Namron A&S night-Newcomers Meeting

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 04:12:41 PDT 2014

Greetings,

Come out tonight in garb, we are holding our A&S meeting with a newcomers
meet and greet.

 We hold our Baronial A&S meeting on the 2nd Monday of each month.  It is
held at the Cleveland County Fair Grounds 615 East Robinson Norman, OK at
7:30 pm.  For Aprils A&S meeting, we will be having a Newcomers meet and
greet, please come in garb, bring a project that you would like to work on
and can show any newcomers that are in attendance.

Also we will be having a tent rope making class taught by Lord Miles Grey
and HL Vincenti da Murano. So come out and enjoy a fun night at A&S.

YIS,

Margherita de Mantua
Namron A&S Minister
405-990-1200