[Namron] Anybody See Nightline?

a a princeisabitteroldman at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 14:16:55 PDT 2014

Last night was pretty interesting; here's a link to the story:
Competing in the Bone-Crushing Sport of Medieval Combat

Competing in the Bone-Crushing Sport of Medieval Combat
Men and for the first time, women, dressed in full suits of armor, welding medieval axes, swords and shields, took to a battlefield in Spain to fight for world-domi...
View on abcnews.go.com Preview by Yahoo

 If I was younger and a better fighter I might try it. Here's the website for their group:
                    HOME

HOME
USAK_ADMIN
View on usaknights.org Preview by Yahoo