[Namron] Archery practice YES 8/10

Cynthia Teague cmt1708 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 12:35:37 PDT 2014

I've been studying the hourly forecast for tomorrow to decide whether we
should hold archery practice.  When the temperature, humidity, and wind
speed seemed similar to the forecast for tearing-down time, I conducted
extensive research (hung laundry on the line) and decided it wasn't too
unpleasant or dangerous -- SO, we WILL be holding practice tomorrow
morning.  If it starts getting awful maybe we will tear down a little
early.  But by 1 p.m. the heat index is only going to be at 91. -- Vigdis