[Namron] Pop meeting Thursday Dec 4th.

Kyna Terricsdottir via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Dec 1 11:23:34 PST 2014

Greetings all!
This Thursday we are having our December 4th pop meeting at the Unitarian Church at 1309 W Boyd here in Norman. We will be starting a little earlier, at 630pm. We want to host a Christmas pot luck/Dirty Santa exchange.

 His Excellency and I will bring meat, most likely in the poultry variety. Please bring yummy foods to share. We will also have plates, napkins,  cups, and silver ware.  Please bring accordingly, and please someone bring drinks. Lol.

 The Dirty Santa game will be fun, and we will go over the rules when we start. Please remember, although there are no price limits, please bring something you would like to take home. You only have to bring 1 gift, wrapped, if you want to participate. These do not have to be SCA gifts, but SCA gifts are always fun!

Thank you all, and we look forward to seeing g you Thursday!
 Kyna and Andrew
Baroness and Baron of Namron

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 5 ACTIVE™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone