[Namron] New Namron Seneschal

Eckart, Ann M. via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Dec 3 08:27:33 PST 2014

Congratulations!  Would HL Meraud de Dun Carraig please contact me off list so I can get contact information details regarding Medieval Fair contract and paperwork.  My email address is ameckart at ou.edu.

Ann Marie Eckart
Medieval Fair Coordinator
PACE – Professional, Academic and Community Education
Phone 405-325-8610     Fax 405-325-0860
ameckart at ou.edu<mailto:ameckart at ou.edu>
www.medievalfair.org<http://www.medievalfair.org/>

The 39th Annual Medieval Fair of Norman will be March 27, 28 & 29, 2015.  Just 114 days away!
Tickets for the January 10th Medieval Midwinter Ball are now available.  Visit our website www.medievalfair.org<http://www.medievalfair.org/> for more information.