[Namron] Officer notes

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Sat Feb 22 05:19:00 PST 2014

I don't recall any vote on whether to purchase walls.  It may have been mentioned that we could use more.

As well as a quote from Medieval Miscellanea, I would also like to see a quote on just purchasing the Sunforger canvas and making the walls ourselves.  Unlike the tents, walls would only require joining the fabric into larger sheets and setting rivets.  I would be happy to help with doing so, and it should be quite a bit cheaper.  I will look into pricing the Sunforger fabric if I can get the measurements to determine how much fabric we would need.

My initial thought on Jakob's minutes of the meeting was "why do the walls need to be replaced".

Annavell