[Namron] Medieval Fair Lecture Moved

Adena Terricsdottir adena.terricsdottir at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 11:01:00 PST 2014

I took a history of science class with her about 10 years ago and I really enjoyed the class and her as a teacher (I took "history of modern medicine "  from her... I think)

I definitely recommend her and think people should go.

Muriel, I am interested in going, but I will be going to winter kingdom that weekend. I will let you know once I have travel plans and if I will still be in town, I am in!!

Adena.

Sent from my iPhone