[Namron] Guard meeting on Sunday

Willowrose Smith willowrosesmith at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 13:14:49 PDT 2014

Okay my fellow Baronial Guards, since archery looks likely to remain
cancelled I will be moving the meeting time to 10:00 AM this Sunday
the 13th. Reminder, I did say the Baronial Guard meeting will be this
Sunday the 13th at 10:00 AM. If for whatever reason you are unable to
attend, desperately need the meeting rescheduled and very much want
your opinion heard, please let me know at Willowrosesmith at gmail.com.

If I do not hear from anyone then the assumption will be that you will
be there, or that you don't particularly care. If you do not come,
that is fine, but decisions will continue to be made and opinions will
be somewhat moot if you are not there to give them. Again, if you
need/want your opinion to be counted and cannot make it for whatever
reason, then please please please let me know. I will do what I can to
give everyone a fair shake at this.

Thank you,
Willow