[Namron] Guard meeting on Sunday

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Thu Jul 10 13:15:38 PDT 2014

And where is the meeting?

-----Original Message-----
From: Namron [mailto:namron-bounces+eppersos=oge.com at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Willowrose Smith
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2014 3:15 PM
To: namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Namron] Guard meeting on Sunday

External email - Use caution with links and attachments.

Okay my fellow Baronial Guards, since archery looks likely to remain cancelled I will be moving the meeting time to 10:00 AM this Sunday the 13th. Reminder, I did say the Baronial Guard meeting will be this Sunday the 13th at 10:00 AM. If for whatever reason you are unable to attend, desperately need the meeting rescheduled and very much want your opinion heard, please let me know at Willowrosesmith at gmail.com.

If I do not hear from anyone then the assumption will be that you will be there, or that you don't particularly care. If you do not come, that is fine, but decisions will continue to be made and opinions will be somewhat moot if you are not there to give them. Again, if you need/want your opinion to be counted and cannot make it for whatever reason, then please please please let me know. I will do what I can to give everyone a fair shake at this.

Thank you,
Willow