[Namron] Guard meeting on Sunday

JOHN KELLER wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 14:40:12 PDT 2014

I am waiting to find out where the meeting has been rescheduled.  One thing we will be doing is reviewing Uniform ideas, including looking at various samples and historic illustrations.  Included in this review will be discussion of just how much of a Uniform do we want and how to handle dressing out Itinerant Guards who may only want to serve Duty for a portion of the Event Day.

Since we all live over a period of 1,000 years just about anywhere on the planet (though mainly in Europe, Asia and North Africa) and organized permanent Guard didn't become common until the late 15th Century, this will hopefully be a fun and lively discussion.

See you on Sunday!

In Service
Herr Wolfgang