[Namron] weaving at A&S

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Fri Jun 6 09:25:49 PDT 2014

Since several people have expressed interest in learning inkle and/or table weaving to me lately, I have decided to do something about it.

I am planning to try to take at least 2 looms and materials for teaching to open A&S on Mondays.  This will be an on-going practice, not a one-time class.  If you want to learn, but can't make Monday nights in Norman for some reason, feel free to contact me and we can try to work out a time to meet for a class.  The looms will be available for loan or purchase, price to be determined once I acquire materials, but probably $10 or less.

I hope to do at least 2 things by doing this.  First, increase the number of people who have at least tried weaving, even if they decide it's not something they're really interested in keeping up.  Second, get myself motivated to do more weaving myself, including trying different techniques.

Annabelle

Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the recipient(s), are confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of all or any portion of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this message and any attachments from your system.