[Namron] The Guard of Namron

Willowrose Smith willowrosesmith at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 09:37:08 PDT 2014

Greetings good gentles all,

This is a call for the permenant guard. I am working with our good
Captain and our lovely Baron and Baronness to make the guard a bit
more offical so that we might represent our beloved Namron to the
fullest. In pursuit of this much desired eventuality we are attempting
to get real uniforms for the Perminant Guard and removable uniforms
for those who would like to help out, are new, or just do not want to
do the full event in uniform. To this end, if you are a full member of
the guard and want to dress the part, please contact me at
willowrosesmith at gmail.com. I will need you to contact me ASAP so that
we can get this moving. I will need to know your measurements and
something of a schedule so that we, as a whole, can meet up to discuss
the design of the uniform, the basic design has been approved so this
will be the specifics, as well as a few other guard related things.

Thank you in advance,
In service,
Willow (also known as Melyssa and Hey You!)