[Namron] School Demo Opportunity

Loemax.thunder loemax.thunder at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 08:33:02 PDT 2014

Lady Valena has asked if can participate in a demo at the school she works in. Every year they take their 5th grade students to Medieval Times and she is asking if we have an interest in demoing for the students before their trip. It would be a weekday during school hours.  In the past we have fitting recruitment from this, just ask the teachers in our barony. If we decide to do it then I will call to get dates we can go. It is Mark Twain Elementary at Reno and Agnew in OKC.

Yours In Service,
Lord Loemax de Sonna

Sent from my iPhone