[Namron] (Namron) Wolfstar

Caleb Sloan calebsloan1989 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 14:21:03 PDT 2014

Company will be on August 15-17 at Camp Graham Bell in Holiday TX FM 368 Holiday TX 76366. Top Dog Rapier, Heavy Top Dog, Bardic, and siege. Come join us and be ready to have some fun. Shirts are available but need to be preordered. See y'all soon!  -Koke/Borte

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 18, 2014, at 1:24 PM, "Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich" <Pookyloves at gmail.com> wrote:

> My Friends,
>
> I want to let you know the gratitude and appreciation expressed at Wolfstar's family court, regarding having such wonderful friends as you, staying with us and being part of our camp at Gulfwars. Our hearts are full of You!
>
> Twas the best of times (minus a finger),
> Swetelove "Pooky" Twyssoday

Sent from my iPhone