[Namron] Protectorate and Gate

Worf via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 6 09:02:41 PDT 2014

 I am deeply concerned about what happened At Gate this weekend. I miss communication possibly.
While Planning for Protectorat I volunteered to be the Deputy Gate Coordinator. As the Coordinator was unable to assume her duties, I thought I was then  Coordinator. I was NOt told that someone else was appointed to be the Coordinator. First I learned of it was when the Autocraft approached me and in no uncertain terms informed me that I was Spending too much time at gate. He stated that Our Baroness  Kylie wanted me to remove myself from the Gate area IMMEDIATELY!

Needless to say  this led to me being extremely upset as I went back to my camp. I attempted to talk to OUr Baroness about it, and was told that she would talk to me later. That did not happen. I have Been gate Coordinator many times. I have NEver had a Problem with the money,or sign in sheets. If they wanted me NOt to Participate in this Capacity, Someone Should Have came out and told me so. I do not read between the lines.

All that Being said I wish to tell Everyone IN the Barony of Namron That I will participate no more in the Gate Coordinator capacity unless asked to do so. I will not be going to any events until next year,because of this and personal physical problems
 I ask all of my friends in the Barony of Namron to think on how I was treated and how it might affect them also.

Lord x2 Galiwyn Varianes ette Unicorn