[Namron] Protectorate and Gate

Monica via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 6 09:25:13 PDT 2014

Gosh you should pretty hurt and upset. I don't know all the details but I
do know the other folks involved enough that I feel comfortable telling you
that I am sure that none of the parties involved intended to hurt or offend
you. This sounds like a major case of miscommunication. I hope that you
will make an effort to speak calmly and directly with TEs and autocrats.
YIS
Lady Veronique
mka Monica