[Namron] Pop/Protectorate/Coronation meetings!

Kyna Terricsdottir via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 14 11:46:50 PDT 2015

September Pop Meeting
September pop meeting went well! We had a lot of people, and quite a few in garb! Here is a short run down of what happened…
Upcoming Events:9/12: LPT9/18-20: Mooneschadowe Triumph 9/18-20: Ravens Fort Defender of the fort9/25-27 Loch Raudh and War of Ages
10/2-4: Protectorate10/10: Coronation
Officers:
Seneschal: Things are going well in the Barony. Camp sites are being called and checked in to. The Seneschal position is open, and will close in November. PLEASE, if you are interested, turn in a application.
A&S: All is going well. Monday 9/14 will be a tatting class taught by Amanda Bigby. This will be at the Church located at 1309 w Boyd, Norman OK.
Rapier: The office is still open. Cornelius has been acting marshal. The center where practice is being held has raised the price to $2 a person. No one has turned in an application as of yet.
Chronicler: Things are going well. This office is also open. We have had 1 application so far. The applications are due October pop meeting.
Hospitaler: We have a new hospitaler, Lady Arianna! Oktoberfest went very well, with lots of interested people. We passed out a lot of informational cards. There is an opportunity for a pre renaissance art exhibit, and them wanting us to come out and show things off. Will have mo information later.
Archery: Thank you to Cornelius for running practice while Vigdis has been sick. The archery office is open, and will remain so until October.
Web: some information has been updated! My office will be open in October, and closing in November/December.
Treasurer: No major changes, though we have over $10,000 in the mail. All event receipts MUST be turned in by the event, no ifs., ands, or buts. All receipts must be dedicated as well.  You must have a check request to get money.
Knights Marshal: Things are going well. We are going to try and get more cold weather melees in. BAM is coming up in November.
Herald: We still need volunteers for Site heraldry and list heraldry for Protectorate.

*****************************Protectorate Planning Meeting***********************
Things are going well, and there are still a few volunteer positions that are needed.
Nastycrat- Mistress B has volunteered, but will need some help. Please volunteer!
Herald- Baron Orlando is in charge, and is needing volunteers for both site and list heraldry.
Prize Baskets- Mistress Adena is still looking for donations of good SCA items. Something you would like to see in a basket, not crap.
Set-up- Abigale and Donnon have volunteered to try and bring the trailer down. We will have load out Wednesday Sept. 30th, starting at 6:30 pm at 4200 E Franklin Rd.
Water Bearing- Vaduny is in charge, and is still wanting donations of  snackies and drink mix, Gatorade preferred. She still needs volunteers.  Decorating/Hafla- Baroness Katerina is still working on decorations. She is also wanting someone to help run the hafla. Any and all drummers and dancers are welcome!
Tear down- Baron Orlando- Many hands make light work!
Trash Coordinator- needed
Recycling Coordinator- A’Ok.
Fools Gold Tourney- Cornelous is running it on Friday night. Should be fun!
MoC- Lady Shaviel is running things, and will need volunteers!
Trailer - Abigale and Donnon are going to attempt to pull the trailer. We will see how it works after this weekend and the trial run.
Silent Auction: H.L. Margherita is running a silent auction, to benefit the Tournament of Champions. Please, bring any GOOD donations you may have for her.
Scavenger Hunt/ Treasure hunt- Baroness Ayesha is looking for donations of glass/wood/metal beads for the game. We will have a list of questions/people you have to fine, and you will get something in return. The first person/people to complete the quest WINS! Please donate any beads to Ayesha. We will also need a few people to be willing to help. All that you will need to do is give people a bead or trinket, which will be provided. If you are interested, please talk to Ayesha.

*********************Coronation Planning Meeting**************************Coronation2015 at yahoo.com
Planning is going well!!
We have site tokens that are ready to be put together, and we would love any and all help. We will have the supplies at Monday A&S. If you want to help, please bring wire cutters, and maybe gloves, and the wire is hard to work with out gloves.
We are still looking for teachers for classes. If you want to teach a class, please email us.
Childrens activities are going super well! Our MoC will NEED help. Please, volunteer an hour or so, so she can have a break.
We are still looking for just a few shifts for gate. Please email us if you are interested.
Skorragardr has volunteered to run the list area. They will be in charge of setting up the pavilions, the list field, and running the water bearing tent. Volunteer! J
A Lovely feast is being cooked by Baron Orlando and Baroness Caterina. $10A great side board, which is included in the price of gate,  made by Lady Zaahera.
Lord Jakob and Lady Katherine will be cooking a wonderful childrens feast. If you are not feast, and want to volunteer, please contact us by email.
We have much going on, and look forward to seeing you all at this awesome event!