[Namron] Heather Dale

Kyna Terricsdottir via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 14 14:18:14 PDT 2015

HEATHER DALE CONCERT!!
Heather Dale will be in Norman on October 1st, and is doing a house party at Their Excellencies House at 4200 E Franklin. Time is to be determined, but I imagine around 7:00 pm. The plan is to have this outside, under one of our large tents (there is a rain contingency plan).Heather Dale is a Canadian recording artist with Celtic roots, whose original music embraces the power of myth and legend. Her original music is "powerful stuff...with a depth and resonance rooted in its mythic sources" (Vancouver Sun), and is reminiscent of Loreena McKennitt, Sarah McLachlan and Steeleye Span.I know that this changes some Protectorate load-out plans, but we think this is worth it!!Also, while this is a house party, we will be passing the hat for donations to go directly towards the musicians. A suggested donation is $10.00.We also thought that it would fun to bring snacks, and a table will be set up for that. Be sure to bring chairs!!!Please let me know if you have any questions.
Kyna