[Namron] Protectorate Prizes

Julia Holman via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Aug 28 17:51:24 PDT 2016

If anyone is interested in contributing items (either made or purchased) to
the Protectorate Champions gift baskets, I would like to get them by the
September business meeting (September 15th) so that I can get the baskets
put together and purchase items to fill in as needed. I will be at Open
Arts and Sciences and Pop meeting this week. We can also work out another
time. Please let me know if you would like to see the information on our
champions again and I will send it to you. Also, don’t forget there are
youth prize baskets as well!

YIS,

Julia