[Namron] Brewing Championship - From Lord Diarmuid

Villana Palazolo via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jul 17 10:22:49 PDT 2016

Greetings Namron

Hail brothers of the barrel and sisters of the tap it is that time of year.

As we celebrate our 40th Protectorate, our Excellencies are searching for their new Brewing Champion.

This year's theme is "Ruby." With that in mind, brewing entries will need to fit within the Ruby theme.

The theme can be brought in any way as long as it fits the theme - red wine, made with red fruits, etc.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me

YIS
Diarmuid map Brain
Namron Brewing Champion

Sent from my iPhone