[Namron] Beltane Meeting and Volunteers Needed

Julia Holman via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Mar 28 17:44:44 PDT 2016

Our next Beltane planning meeting will be Monday April 4th at 7:30pm. It
will take place during open arts and sciences at the Unitarian Church on
Boyd (1309 W Boyd St, Norman, OK 73069).

We are still needing a few volunteer positions filled. We will talk about
some of the others in the meeting, but the most crucial are below. Please
let me know if you have any questions about these positions or if you are
able to cover one (or more) of them.

• Celtic Games Coordinator: Run the Celtic Games competition. We have the
misc. cabers, etc. for the games, we just need someone to run them!
• Trailer Drivers: We are going to need (2) people to drive trailers to the
site Friday afternoon. (In the past we only took one trailer, but it was
very full at Protectorate and we will be adding the Celtic Games equipment
and Siege).
• May Pole and Spang Hewing Coordinator: This position doesn’t require a
lot of time on site. The may pole and spangs will be ready, we just need
someone to coordinate the may pole dance and spang hewing events.

YIS,
Julia <https://www.facebook.com/julia.haiduk.1>