[Namron] Business meeting and Pop meeting.

Kyna Terricsdottir via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Nov 17 08:32:40 PST 2016

Greetings Namron,

Tonight would normally be our Business meeting, but we havemany members of our populous going to Bordermarch, including our Seneschal,Deputy Seneschal, Baron, Treasurer, Knights Marshal, MoC, and many others. Forthis reason, we are canceling our November business meeting. We will seeeveryone at the December Populous meeting, December 1st, at The Unitarian Church located at 1309 W Boyd. We will tryand have a SUPER quick meeting, as we want to do a pot luck dinner, and dirty Santa.HE and I will bring the meat, but if everyone could bring a dish or two toshare that would be great. If you want to participate in the dirty Santa giftexchange, please bring a functional SCA type item, wrapped, without a name. Thereis no price limit, but please, bring something you would be happy to receive asa gift.

If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to contact me!
We look forward to seeing you all there!

Kyna

Baroness of Namron

Lady of Skorragardr