[Namron] Full Team Medieval Fair Planning Meeting

Kolfinna Egilsdóttir via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Nov 14 06:24:06 PST 2016

Reminder that tonight is the Full Team Planning Meeting for the 2017
Medieval Fair SCA Demo. We will meet from 7-8 p.m. at West Wind Unitarian
Church, 1309 W. Boyd, Norman.

If you are unable to attend, but would still like to participate, please
join the planning group on Facebook. We will broadcast the meeting there
using Facebook Live and it will be archived for later viewing, as well. Due
to our one hour limit, it is unlikely that we'll be able to answer all
questions that come in on the live feed, but I will address everyone's
remote comments and questions when I post the meeting recap in the group
and on the email list.

Be sure to stick around after the meeting for our monthly A&S class on
Turkish garb. It's going to be great!

YIS,
Kolfinna Egilsdóttir

https://www.facebook.com/groups/195296930914889/