[Namron] Pop Meeting Tonight

Seneschal of Namron via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Apr 6 10:57:21 PDT 2017

I am looking forward to seeing everyone at pop meeting tonight (Thursday
April 6th). We are meeting at 7:30 pm at West Wind Unitarian Universalist
1309 W Boyd St, Norman, OK 73069.

Did you find out about us at Med Fair and this is going to be your first
pop meeting? You are welcome to wear medieval clothing/garb, but my no
means need to. There will be some people at the meeting in garb and others
in regular clothes. I am normally at the meeting a little early, so feel
free to come say hi. After the meeting you are welcome to hang around and
chat with people or I am doing a very short demonstration on 6-strand
braids which we use for some of our awards. You don't need to bring
anything and we are looking forward to seeing you!

YIS,

Lady Uliana (mka Julia Haiduk)