[Namron] Beltaine

Kirsten Pupek via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 10 10:33:22 PDT 2017

Greetings all!
Beltaine is just a few short weeks away! Are you ready to come and throw spangs? We will have a little something for everyone with Celtic games, a bardic competition, a target siege competition, a mythical creatures theme, and tournaments to determine Namron's thrown weapon's and archery champions. A foolery competition will be held before evening court. A bardic competition will be held after evening court, and a mythical creatures costume contest will also be held.

The event will be held at the Will Rogers Scout Reservation on
HIGHWAY 64, in Cleveland, Oklahoma April 28-30.

Site opens at 5 p.m. on Friday and closes at 11 a.m. on Sunday. See our Facebook event here for more information:

https://www.facebook.com/events/710321699145964/

We look forward to seeing you all there!

YIS to Namron and the Dream,
HE Caterina and MiLady Sunewa, autocrats