[Namron] Protectorate Site Heralds

Robert Schaefer via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Aug 30 04:28:45 PDT 2017

Have you ever wanted to try out some of the awesome voice heraldry but have
been too afraid to volunteer to help lyst herald?  Do you ever so impressed
by the amazing court heralds but think I could never speak like that in
front of all those people?  Do you enjoy having an excuse to wander
encampments during the day and find out what everyone is doing?

You should volunteer to be a site herald.

It is amazing fun and an important job.  How else will everyone know how
late the activities are running or just when to actually head over to court
to get those spiffy awards we have recommended them for?

If you wish to try your hand at this important profession at protectorate,
email me at DonnanOfPatrinOr at gmail.com.  I'll add you to the list and get
you the information as to when and where.

Enjoy the next month and I'll see you at Protectorate on the sixth of
October for a fun fulled weekend.