[Namron] Medieval Fair Free Lecture Series

Eckart, Ann M. via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Feb 1 17:44:47 PST 2017

The next lecture of the 2016-2017 Medieval Fair Free Lecture Series is this Friday!
**Please note location at WEST Library and starting time at 6:15pm**
Friday, Feb. 3, 2016, 6:15 p.m. Please arrive early for best seating.

Norman Public Library WEST, 300 Norman Center Court (former site of Borders Bookstores), Norman, OK 73072

Emily Graham, Ph.D., OSU Dept. of History presents:
"How St. Francis and the Franciscans Changed the Medieval World"
>From charitable care and missionary expeditions to public works, Renaissance art, international politics, urban planning, and higher education, the followers of Francis of Assisi shaped our world in indelible ways we are still working to understand. Prof. Emily Graham, of Oklahoma State University's History Dept., will discuss St. Francis' lasting impact in this semester's first Medieval Fair/Center for Medieval & Renaissance Studies talk.
Come learn more about the middle ages just for the fun of learning!
No papers, no tests, just interesting information about life long ago.
Co-sponsored by the Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies University of Oklahoma
http://cas.ou.edu/cmrs

For more information about the Medieval Fair Free Lecture Series visit http://www.medievalfair.org/lecture_series.html .  Join the Facebook event at https://www.facebook.com/events/1280536835347927/

Ann Marie Eckart

Medieval Fair Coordinator