[Namron] Sign-up for SCA Academy at Medieval Fair!

via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Feb 22 12:59:53 PST 2017

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
SCA Academy at Medieval Fair 2017

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZpQNrQ1q8A-f7SXqJ1l3lIUg0ln9tJ-Xd434xrda2Cuf8KQ/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

For those who are planning to attend the (HUGE) demo at the Norman Medieval
Fair March 31st-April 2nd, we're trying a new feature this year called
the SCA Academy, and I'd love to have you participate!
I'm looking for people willing to give short (the time slots will be
about 20 minutes, but can be longer if requested) presentations about any
of a variety of topics-your favorite art/science subject, the time and
place your persona is from, or about the SCA itself, our history and
structure, and what make us special in the wide world of living history. If
you're interested in helping out, please fill out this short form!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZpQNrQ1q8A-f7SXqJ1l3lIUg0ln9tJ-Xd434xrda2Cuf8KQ/viewform

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.