[Namron] Beltane Champions Baskets

Julia Holman via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Feb 22 19:37:52 PST 2017

Greetings!

I will be putting together the champion baskets for Beltane. Any
contributions (purchased or made) would be greatly appreciated. In the past
we had several artisans contribute items and I really think they added a
lot to the baskets. Looking for inspiration? This year’s Beltane theme is
mystical creatures and I will add some preferences of our champions as I
get them. Our champions at Beltane include archery, thrown weapons, foolery
and bardic.

We will also have youth prize baskets as well, so let me know if you have
any items or ideas for those!

Please PM me if you would like to contribute so that I can get an idea of
what all we will have. I would like to have any items by the April pop
meeting (if not earlier) so that I can fill in with additional items as
needed.

Thank you!
Lady Uliana (Julia Haiduk)