[Namron] July Pop Meeting Minutes

Eckart, Ann M. via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Jul 14 11:04:29 PDT 2017

Details regarding Sewing Workshop mentioned in minutes:
Sunday July 16, 9am-9pm, OU Memorial Union
From FB event description: “OMU, Sooner Room (by Crossroads Cafe - which is not open on Sundays in Summer according to the website, bring your own snacks),
A chance to finish all those projects that just didn't happen in time for Fair or a chance to get an early start (264 days) for Medieval Fair 2018. I will have most of my costume books with me if you just want to spend some time brainstorming and designing for next year.
Large table space available, bring your own machines, ironing boards, irons etc or let me know if there is something you need to borrow.”

Ann Marie Eckart, Medieval Fair Coordinator
405-325-8610      Cell: 405-209-1576      ameckart at ou.edu<mailto:ameckart at ou.edu>

Igniting the spark of curiosity that leads to lifelong learning through educational entertainment.
266 days until the 42nd Annual Medieval Fair of Norman on April 6, 7 & 8, 2018.