[Namron] Senior Pages Monthly Gathering- Block Printing & Tunic Construction

Hospitaler of Namron via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 19 13:33:47 PDT 2017

Please join us for a two-part workshop with Viscountess Aislinn O'Neil.
During the July meeting, we will block print fabric and learn to cut out a
basic t-tunic. Then, in August, we will sew and finish the tunics, just in
time for our fall event season!

We will provide a selection of fabric, but you are welcome to bring your
own natural fiber pieces, and fabric scissors. A used, all cotton, solid
color sheet is a great option and can frequently be found at secondhand
stores in the area. And they're pre-washed!

Senior Pages gatherings are tailored to youth, ages 12-17. Well-behaved
adults are also welcome to attend!

Time and location:

Monday, July 24, 7-9 p.m., at
West Wind Unitarian Church