[Namron] May Business Meeting

Seneschal of Namron via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu May 18 05:48:32 PDT 2017

Greetings Namron,

Just a reminder that business meeting is tonight at 7:30 pm at Natural
Grocers in Norman (1918 W Main St, Norman, OK 73069).

I know the weather for this evening is looking questionable and things can
change quickly. Their Excellencies and I will keep an eye on the forecasts
as they develop today and will make a call as to whether or not to cancel
business meeting by 5pm. I will post both on Facebook as well as the email
list either way.

Even if we don’t cancel, please do not feel obligated to come out if you
are not comfortable with traveling with the forecast. I will post notes
from the meeting.

YIS,
Lady Uliana