[Namron] May Business Meeting

Seneschal of Namron via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue May 16 09:40:32 PDT 2017

May's business meeting is this coming Thursday 5/18 at 7:30 pm at Natural
Grocers in Norman. The address is 1918 W Main St, Norman, OK 73069.

We will have officer and event reports as well as talking about our
Facebook presence. Everyone is welcome to attend!

There has already been some discussion on the merits of having a Facebook
page vs. group (or both). If you have any questions or comments on the
topic, I encourage you to attend the meeting. If you aren't able to make
it, please feel free to email me your questions or comments (before the
meeting time) to seneschal AT namron DOT ansteorra DOT org.

Hope to see you Thursday!
Uliana (mka Julia Haiduk)