[Namron] May Pop Meeting Minutes

Seneschal of Namron via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun May 14 08:42:08 PDT 2017

I have posted the minutes for Pop meeting on Facebook. Please let me know
if you would like me to email you a copy directly.

A few highlights...

Congrats to Yancy and Kolfinna on being awarded their Torsades. Your hard
work is noticed and very much appreciated!

Also, there are four officer positions with applications closing June 1st
(thrown weapons, rapier marshall, hospitaler, and webminister). If you have
not applied and are interested please be sure to submit your application
before the deadline. Please let the current officer, Their Excellencies or
myself know if you have any questions!

YIS,
Lady Uliana