[Namron] A note about tonight's Open Arts and Sciences

Seneschal of Namron via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon May 1 09:20:17 PDT 2017

If you are attending open arts and sciences tonight, please be aware that
West Wind is having their Beltane celebration tonight as well. I checked
with my contact there and she said they will probably be outside and we
should be alright to still have our meeting. But, if they do end up meeting
inside, we won’t be able to.

I know I don't really need to say this and you already will be, but please
be considerate of their activities and keep noise levels and activities
down when you are outdoors. :)

Thank you!
Uliana