[Namron] May Pop Meeting

Seneschal of Namron via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue May 2 09:32:58 PDT 2017

Populace meeting is this coming Thursday May 4th, 7:30 pm at West Wind
Unitarian Universalist 1309 W Boyd St, Norman, OK 73069. We look forward to
seeing you! Garb is optional, but encourage.

I will be available for a little bit after pop meeting if anyone is
interested in applying for an office and has questions about the process.
You are also welcome to come talk to me about what all is involved with
being an officer in case you are interested in applying in the future (no
pressure to fill one of our current spots – promise :) ).

YIS,
UIiana