[Namron] November Pop Meeting Minutes, December Pop Meeting, and Open Office Positions

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Sat Nov 11 08:36:56 PST 2017

The minutes from November's Pop meeting are attached. A few reminders...

A reminder that we are accepting applications for Herald and Knight's
Marshall. These officers have come to the end of their 2 year terms.
Applications are due at the December Populace meeting (12/7/2017) so that
officers can be selected in time to attend January Round Table for training
and warranting.The end of the meeting minutes have directions for applying
as well as the additional application questions we ask that you answer.
Please let the outgoing officers or me know if you have any questions!

Our holiday potluck will be in December, so please bring a dish to share!
We will also be having a gift exchange. If you would like to participate,
please bring a nice, useful, SCA related gift with a $15 maximum. We will
be starting at 7:00 to give us a little more time for things. It will be at
the Unitarian Church in Norman, 1309 W. Boyd, Norman, OK 73069.

YIS,
Lady Uliana