[Namron] Now Accepting Beltane Tavern Bids

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 8 15:32:54 PST 2018

We are now accepting bids for tavern at Beltane! Bids are due to financial
committee by the April populace meeting (April 5th). Submit bids to the
following email addresses.

   - baron AT namron DOT ansteorra DOT org
   - baroness AT namron DOT ansteorra DOT org
   - seneschal AT namron DOT ansteorra DOT org
   - treasurer AT namron DOT ansteorra DOT org

We are looking for bids that includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner on
Saturday. Beltane will take place May 4-6th at Camp Dakani in Oklahoma
City. There will not be a kitchen or kitchenette available, but there is
water, electricity, and a large grill.

Preference will be given to a tavern that benefits the Barony, then another
official SCA group (another barony, canton, etc.), then anyone else.

We are limiting the event to one tavern food vendor, but the financial
committee may consider a bake-sale type fundraiser if requested.

Please see the attached example of what needs to be included in the bid.
Don't forget to include things such as paper goods and propane. You are
also welcome to include recipes or any additional information that might
help your bid stand out.

If you have any questions, please let me know either on Facebook (Julia
Haiduk) or by email.

YIS,
Lady Uliana
Seneschal, Barony of Namron