[Namron] Fifth Monday Newcomer Rally- January 2018

Hospitaler of Namron hospitaler at namron.ansteorra.org
Fri Jan 19 10:29:52 PST 2018

Greetings, Namron!

We will hold newcomer rallies roughly once per quarter, on the fifth Monday
of the month. In 2018, those months will be January, April, July, and
October. December's fifth Monday is New Year's Eve, so we won't schedule a
rally on that date. We will meet at the West Wind Unitarian Universalist
Congregation, 1309 W. Boyd, Norman, OK 73069, from 7:00-8:30 p.m.

Please encourage anyone who has expressed interest in the SCA, has been
involved for less than a year, is new to the area, or who is returning
after an extended absence from the SCA to join us! Children are welcome to
both attend and to ask questions.

Feel free to contact me for more information at
hospitaler at namron.ansteorra.org.

Yours in Service,
Frú Kolfinna Egilsdóttir
Hospitaler, Barony of Namron