[Namron] Protectorate Planning Meeting Recap

Kelly McKinnon kereneem at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 12:35:25 PDT 2018

Greetings!

Our first Planning meeting was very successful despite both autocrats being
under the weather! We wanted to give a quick recap on what was discussed
and what still needs support!

First off, our theme for Protectorate 42 is “The Traveler’s Guide to the
Known World” a medieval take on The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. We
will be having a scavenger hunt, Poetry reading contest, classes and many
other things related to our theme!

We still need the following volunteers to help make Protectorate perfect:

List Mistress
Site Maintenance
Poetry Reading Coordinator

Please contact Lady Arianna or myself if you are interested in any of these
positions and we will gladly explain what is needed from each role! We want
to have a successful Protectorate and your support will make it so!

Thank you to everyone who watched the live stream and was there in person.
We appreciate it! We will schedule a second planning meeting closer to the
event and will let everyone know well in advance.

YIS

Lady Sunewa Karadottir and Lady Arianna Steindottir
Kelly McKinnon and Arianna Nardi
Protectorate Autocrats