[Namron] Snack donations for Protectorate Hospitaler Welcome Tent

Hospitaler of Namron hospitaler at namron.ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 27 21:08:02 PDT 2018

Good morrow all,  At the behest of the Hospitaler Team, I am requesting
donations of cookies, snacks and Juice / water for our Hospitaler's Tent at
Namron's Protectorate XLII, 2018. We also are accepting homemade snacks (
no meat please)We ask that you put an ingredients card with your creation
for those with allergies. If you wish to donate, please message me and let
me know what you will be bringing, so we can have a balanced menu. We ask
that you drop off your items at the Hospitaler's tent located by the gate
hall. Look for the big gold key sign.
 Thank You
YIS
The Barony of Namron Deputy Hospitaler