[Namron] Seneschal Office Open for Applications

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 10 07:40:27 PST 2019

Hola Barony
As announced in a previous announcement, the office of seneschal for the
barony is now open. If you are interested in applying for this position,
please send your application and proof of membership to the email addresses
below. You must be able to attend Round Table on January 18th (Denton, Tx)
or contact Their Excellencies first if you won't be able to attend.
If you have questions regarding the office, please feel free to contact
myself or Her Excellency and we'd be happy to answer them. Applications are
DUE by Business Meeting, January 16th, and we hope to have a decision
before Round Table.

northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org
baron at namron.ansteorra.org
baroness at namron.ansteorra.org