[Namron] (no subject)

Uliana Haiduk uliana.haiduk.sca at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 10:05:19 PDT 2019

Greetings! I am getting excited about Medieval Fair - it is just a few
weeks away!

I am coordinating the living history area at the Medieval Fair demo this
year and would like to get an idea of how many people will be able to spend
some time demonstrating their arts and sciences to the public at the Living
History pavilion. If you haven't replied to one of my earlier posts and
think you will be able to spend some of your time at the fair in this area,
please email me or message me on Facebook! Ideally, I would like to know
what days you will be at the fair and what type of things you will be
working on as well.

I will be in the Norse encampment next to the Living History pavilion most
of the day and will have a couple of board games with me so feel free to
stop by and play!

I will have some tablecloths, but please feel free to bring tapestries or
banners to liven up the area as well.

See you in a couple of weeks!
-Uliana