[Namron] Med Fair List Field Schedule

Kelly McKinnon kereneem at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 09:25:25 PDT 2019

Hi everybody!

Now that Gulf Wars has come and gone, let's talk about Med Fair! 🧚‍♀️👸🤴🎉
🎉🎉

Specifically, the list field. Do you fight? Do you dance, belly dancing or
court? You have a performance of some type you'd like to showcase? Schedule
it on the list field with me. The more we have scheduled, the more we can
show the potential newcomers what we're all about!

Please note that ALL fighters must sign in and present authorization cards
BEFORE entering the field to fight. Failure to do so will result in removal
of field via chicken dance.

So check out the schedule and let me know what time & dates you'd like to
be added!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cwPHCvoGuxDgYpZ2CcizMdTU3Fg-IjLkjlqEztszGng/edit?usp=sharing

YIS

Lady Koia Karasova