[Namron] Seeking Tokens and Largess for Beltane

Uliana Haiduk uliana.haiduk.sca at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 10:01:17 PDT 2019

Greetings Namron!

Beltane is in 6 weeks and should be a fun-filled weekend. In the spirit of
Calendemaggio in Assissi, we will be having a series of fun challenges
throughout the day with the winners earning points for the red vs blue
battle. We  would like to have small token-style largess (similar to a
couple of veil pins, small pins, a small pendant or dangly bead token,
small toys, etc.) to hand out for some of these challenges as well and are
looking for volunteers to help make and donate some of these items! We will
be making some, but would like to add some variety. Any extra tokens will
be given to Their Majesties to use as largess in their upcoming reign.

We are also hoping to include a few larger largess items in the welcome
basket for Their Majesties.

If you would be able to contribute to either of these areas, please let
Micolay (Brendan Haiduk) or myself know.

Ideally we would like to have the items in hand by April 18th so we can
fill in as needed.

Please let us know if you have any questions and be on the lookout for more
information on the fun that will be had at Beltane!

-Uliana