[Namron] In need of volunteers for Beltane!

Brendan Haiduk bhaiduk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 07:14:39 PDT 2019

 Greetings!
We have several fun activities planned for Beltane, but could use some
volunteers to help us run them. We put really brief descriptions and
approximate time commitments below. If you are interested in helping or
have questions on what is required by hosting one of these activities,
please let us know!
• Caber Toss (adult and youth divisions, Celtic game, throwing a portion of
a telephone pole, approximately 1-2 hour commitment, will be scheduled
outside of the thrown weapons championship)
• Tug-of-War (facilitate adult and youth tug-of-war, approximately ½ hour
commitment)
• Spang Decorating (decorated bean bag frogs, advertising the bring to the
event decorated portion and hosting the decorate on site portion, gathering
entries at the event, commitment time is flexible)
• Sled Race/Relay (facilitate a race or relay with sleds and multiple
participants, we can develop the details or share our ideas and let you
finalize plans, final plans will dictate time commitment, maybe 1-2 hours)
• Water Balloon toss (facilitate water balloon toss competition,
approximately ½ hour commitment)

-Micolay and Uliana